NFTs (non-fungible tokens) can be used to improve supply chain transparency and traceability. NFTs are unique digital assets that can represent ownership of physical goods, and by tokenizing physical products as NFTs on a blockchain, businesses can track the ownership and movement of their products in a secure and transparent way. This can help address a range of global supply chain problems, such as counterfeiting, environmental impact, and ethical concerns. The Bakrypt Blockchain Tokenization Extension for WooCommerce is an easy way for e-commerce businesses using WordPress to get started with this technology. It allows businesses to mint physical products as NFTs on the Cardano blockchain and includes the NFT metadata in the order details, providing a new level of authenticity and transparency to the supply chain. The extension is easy to install and can be completed by anyone with basic technical knowledge.
Download directly into your WordPress site by searching for the plugin in the Plugins Directory or following the link below.
- WooCommerce plugin is required; make sure is installed and activated before activating our plugin.
- In your WordPress dashboard, choose Plugins > Add new.
- Search for our plugin with the search bar in the top right corner.
- After finding the plugin in the results, click Install Now. You can also click the plugin name to view more details about it.
- To use the plugin, you’ll need to activate it. When the installation is finished (this usually takes a couple of seconds), click Activate.
REGISTER WITH BAKRYPT
We use Bakrypt’s API to conveniently interact with the blockchain platform, while still being able to take advantage of the underlying technology. Therefore, it’s required to create an account on our platform.
Create an account for mainnet:
Create an account for testnet.
WooCommerce Blockchain Settings
- In your WooCommerce Settings, find the “Blockchain” tab to setup your credentials.
- Set your Token for the Bakrypt’s account.
- Save Changes!
Testnet Credentials (Optional):
- Set your TESTNET token for the Bakrypt’s testnet account.
5. Activate the “testnet” checkbox. This will route all requests into the testnet network.
6. Save Changes!