Use this endpoint to load a list of assets per collection. The result is paginated to one collection per page, and it can filter data by passing specific arguments in the URL.
/v1/collections/?status=confirmed&ordering=-created_on. Use “-” for DESC ordering
- status: preauth, waiting, processing, royalties, burning, rejected, error, refund, canceled, stand-by, confirmed
- is_auto: 0 or 1 || true or false
- has_royalties: 0 or 1 || true or false
- q: Search term to lookup by collection UUID, transaction’s UUID, deposit address, or policy id
- ordering: created_on, updated_on
- page: page number of the paginated results
Use this endpoint to get a list of all assets for a collection.
Mint on-demand non-confirmed transaction associated with the asset. Use this endpoint to "manually" mint the transaction for the asset or collection.
Transaction can be forced to be minted. This will generate a new policy and set a new invalid_slot. Mint operation can only be forced once.
- force: true or false
Refund non-confirmed transactions associated with the asset. The transaction will be refunded and later canceled.